Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spectacular sunset...a farewell to a fellow passenger




Nice day in the Seychelles. We took catamarans to a remote island…Coco Island, pictured here. You can also see our ship in the background of the photo of me on the catamaran.

We saw lots of fish, a sting ray and various other sea life. I would like to have gone SCUBA diving but it didn’t work out here. Sadly one of the people on our ship passed away while we were on this excursion.

As we boarded the ship, I took dozens of photos of one of the most spectacular sunsets I’ve ever seen. I picked just one but I could have posted several. Nice day, except for the sad death of “Mr. Moore”. We are at sea the next two days as we head for Mombassa, Kenya.

1 comment:

  1. Veteran's Day is tomorrow. I'm off work as well. It's nice having a holiday in the middle of the week.

    Have a great day trip to the Maasai and enjoy Mobassa and Zanzibar. How exciting!! You'll be crossing the Tropic of Capricorn next week. Looking forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete