Monday, November 2, 2009

Home suite home








First morning waking up on the cruise ship. We have a sea day today. I went to bed early last night due to jet lag so I’m up early and sitting on my balcony with my morning decaf coffee. I am a lucky man.

For my clients and friends reading this blog I must highly recommend Regent Seven Seas Cruises…at least for now. (I’m still loyal to my friends at Oceania as I have been from their start.) But there is also a lot to say for the “all-inclusive” concept. I don’t drink but the wine for my table mates at dinner last night was included. My in-suite refrigerator is stocked with the beverages I want…no extra charge. The shore excursions (with few exceptions) are included. The only time I use my “sign and sail” card it to open the door of my suite.

I have included a few photos of my suite. Keep in mind that this is the LOWEST category on this ship! I’ll add some more photos of the ship at a later date. There is also a photo of the “moon over Mumbai” as we departed last night.

For now, it is back to the sea air and my morning decaf….then off to the gym so I can fit in my tux this evening.

3 comments:

  1. Very, very, nice "palatial" accomodations. Thanks for all the postings. I look forward to reading about your trip each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your postings and photos Carl, you did a great job. I feel like I've been there.
    Lynn Hutmaker

    ReplyDelete