Sunday, November 22, 2009

All good things must come to an end...




On our final day, we cruised around the Cape of Good Hope. You can see a photo of it from the sea here. Later I will be posting another photo as I visited it on land.
Our sail-in to Cape Town was picture perfect. The seals and other sea life jumped in the water below us, the sun was shining and the water was calm. I was jubilant at the view yet melancholy as I knew my great trip was coming to an end.

Cape Town is even more picturesque than what I had imagined. In some of the photos you can see the famous Table Mountain. You can also see Lion's Head.

In one photo you can see the small gap through which our captain maneuvered the ship so we could dock literally in the heart of the Cape Town Waterfront. What a great place! I was able to spend one night on the Voyager and disembark the next morning.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking out your blog now, Monday, November 23. The Cape of Good Hope, how fantastic is that!! Safe travels home my friend!

    ReplyDelete