Thursday, December 24, 2009

For unto us a child is born....
















Here is a photo taken today, Christmas Eve. My first summertime Christmas ever. My first Christmas away from all family. My first Christmas with penguins!

To my incredible family and friends reading this blog, I wish you a blessed and joyful Christmas and great hope in the New Year.

I really miss being with my family and friends. But being alone at Christmas has made me focus a lot more on the true meaning of Christmas…the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am focusing today and tomorrow on the blessed event of Jesus’ birth and on the remarkable and wonderful people that He has put in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Carl,

    Like I said in my previous post... this photo has to be made into a Christmas ornament. This is one photo of a lifetime. Very clever, adding the extra touch of festivity with the Santa hat.

    I am also truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend like you in my life as well. I hope you know you were not alone on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Many, many, many friends and family were thinking of you. And.... from the looks of it, many of your new friends in tuxedos were squawking about you as well.

    Again, wonderful photo. Take care! Happy New Year!!

    Your pal,

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete