Monday, December 21, 2009

The Crystal Symphony





Yesterday I boarded the Crystal Symphony in Buenos Aires. This is my third Crystal cruise but my first on the Symphony. My previous two cruises on the Crystal Harmony have been among the favorites of the 50-70 cruises I have taken. I have been told that the ship just completed an extensive refurbishing just a few months ago. I found the ship to be very appealing and luxurious the minute I stepped on board.



With this being a holiday sailing, the ship was decorated with both Christmas and Hanukkah decorations. Tonight we had a ceremony in the atrium where the captain, the cruise director and a woman with more than 200 Crystal cruises under her belt lit the tree. It was a nice ceremony where the staff served hot chocolate or hot wine. Passengers and crew joined together in the singing of Christmas carols.


I will look forward to my days ahead on the beautiful Crystal Symphony.



No comments:

Post a Comment