Thursday, December 24, 2009

Puerto Madryn, Argentina...founded July 28









































Our port today was Puerto Madryn. I only took a couple of photos in the actual port as I spent most of the day on a shore excursion with penguins. See the Punta Tombo blog entry.



One of the photos here shows a street sign. I took it because the street was named after the founding date of this city…which happens to be the same founding date of my life…several years apart of course.


It was a nice little Atlantic Ocean port city.

1 comment:

  1. Finally, a sign fit for a "King!" How unique is that!!

    So happy to hear your having a wonderful trip. Continued safe travels.

    Tracy Hattingh (aka anonymous)... just easier to post it that way. My google account is not working when I try to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete