Monday, December 21, 2009

Crystal Cruises vs. Regent Seven Seas Cruises

I am going to use this blog for a bit of analysis…I hope this analysis will be helpful to my clients and to future clients who may be reading this blog. As the owner of findacruisedeal.com I get to travel quite a bit. In the last two months I have had the pleasure of traveling on two of the luxury cruise lines…almost back to back.



It has given me the opportunity to compare the two. I do this not to make one look better than the other as I would book my clients on either of these cruise lines without any hesitation whatsoever. I will not announce one the “winner” but will end each entry by giving a point to one cruise line or the other. Neither will I be giving one aspect of my comparison any more weight than the other.


I should make it clear that I am somewhat comparing apples to apples. In the class I teach “Cruising 101” I put the major cruise lines in to one of three levels (OK….3 ½ since there is one that really fits between two of the categories.


Both Crystal Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises fall into the top or “luxury” category. I would not do this side by side or back to back comparison between two cruise lines that fall into different categories.


Among the blog entries that follow this one I will occasionally use the heading “Crystal vs. Regent”. When you see this you will know that this is another of my analyses regarding this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment