Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year at sea...welcome 2010!



























































This was my first New Year at sea.  I've wanted to do this ever since I entered the travel business and started findacruisedeal.com 14 years ago.  But usually I'm tied up watching USC at a BCS game.  The Trojans "off" year allowed me to have my first New Year at Sea.  New Year's Eve also represented my 27th anniversary without a drink.  The ship did a fantastic job with the balloons, celebration and festivities.  I'm pictured here with some new friends.  Also shown are the captain of the ship, the cruise director and one of the passengers during the countdown.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Popular Pete! So happy to hear you had your first New Year at sea. Congrats on your 27th anniversary as well. It looks so festive and fun, and you look so handsome in your tux.

    Best wishes in 2010.

    ReplyDelete