Thursday, September 2, 2010

Great time with friends


On my way between Lawai and my next stop I stopped and had lunch in Kapaa with some very long-time friends from junior high and high school. The top photo shows these two friends. The restaurant owner was also a graduate of our alma mater, Redondo Union High School so he too is shown in our photo.


While on my way to my next stop, Princeville, I called my friend Don who lives on Maui, just to tell him that I was in "the islands". Don called me back to tell me that he and his family were renting a house for the week...where? Princeville! So I got together with he and his wife and their four daughters for a feast. Don also took me the next day for my first time at stand up paddling.


I had a great time with Don, Donna, their family and their friends.  More great Hawaiian hospitality.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment