Friday, October 30, 2009

Is that the sunrise or sunset? Airport #3

OK...I'm not that bad, but it is bedtime at home and is time for tea and crumpets here in London. I'm already starting to feel the jet lag. Two flights down and a long one to go. Watched another movie on the way over the "pond". SO glad for business class seats!

Haven't seen Charles or the Queen Mum at the airport...at least not here in the British Airways Lounge. Will be very glad to get this last flight over although I get to be in the bubble on a 747 so I will enjoy that!
Heard via the pilot on the last flight that the Yankees tied up the World Series. They don't care much about that here. Cheerio!
Photos: A British Air 747 like I will take to Mumbai and shot of my "pod" during the flight...it lays flat for sleep...no ambien needed with these nice accommodations.

4 comments:

  1. Loved your headline. It's sunrise here. Looking forward to "falling back" on Sunday! Driving to work in the dark is not fun. Happy Friday, or it might almost be Saturday for you. Glad you made it "over the pond" and enjoyed the perks of flying BC. Sorry you didn't run into any of the monarchy! Ha Ha

    Mumbai or bust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. College Game Day this morning was as ugly as a Duck! Corso put on the duck head and then hopped on the back of a motorcycle and drove through the crowd. Top it off, Phil Knight was the special guest. (I'm glad I hadn't eaten breakfast and had an empty stomach, otherwise I might had thrown up with all the "high on quack" stuff). I'm proudly wearing my USC sweatshirt as I take my morning walk around town this morning.

    I hope you flight to Mumbai was comfortable and you're getting over the jet lag.

    GO TROJANS! Beat the Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom and Tracy--Yes! Thanks for the College Game Day update...I obviously couldn't get it here. Beat the Ducks. I will try to get updates on the game from my laptop here. The game starts at the crack of dawn here but I woke up at 3:00 am so that shouldn't be a problem. Too bad Corso put on the duck head. Let's prove him wrong!

    ReplyDelete