Thursday, October 29, 2009

Airport #2

Hi All...

I had a nice flight from LAX to JFK. I was not in my seat five minutes when I discovered that the person next to me works with a friend of mine. Small world. (P.P. Tracy).

I'm now in the Admiral's Club at JFK and can see the Empire State Building in the distance on the New York skyline. Looks like a great night for a world series game. Hope the clouds on the horizon don't come in for the Yankee (boooo) crowd.

Business class on a trip like this makes SUCH a big difference. Watched a movie on the portable entertainment center they provided. Had a nice meal. Sat in a comfy recliner chair. Hope the rest of my flights are just as enjoyable.

Batter up! The second game starts about the time my plane will be "wheels up".

No comments:

Post a Comment