Saturday, April 10, 2010

Arrival in Sydney!

Because I used frequent flier miles, I had to connect through San Francisco on my way to Sydney. But that ended up being a good thing as I had dinner with my niece Sonya and her husband, Jeff. I neglected to get a photo with them at the restaurant so there is not a photo of this experience in my blog (dang). But I did upload a photo from their recent baby shower.  Had a great time with the two of them, soon to welcome their first child into the world! 



After a long but someone comfortable flight from San Francisco I arrived in Sydney. One of my great clients, who lives in Sydney was nice enough to pick me up and take me to my hotel. For that I was very grateful! Later I met he, his wife and some other Sydney-based clients for lunch at the Waterfront Restaurant and then a visit to a local pub afterward. It was a great afternoon and a warm welcome to Sydney as I begin my trip. Here are a few photos with these great clients.


My one-night stay in Sydney before boarding this ship was at the Sydney Westin, a centrally located hotel near the port, the Rocks, shopping, Darling Harbor, the Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge. Rooms are very pleasant and upscale. A great hotel experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment